Almost everyone agrees that a job is better than any welfare program.
Making the welfare system fairer, more affordable and better able to reduce poverty
Democratic has permitted the poor to progress and develop through work.
Welfare at work, environment, health and safety there for Healthy Working Lives
- The New Normal: Welfare is Now America’s Most Popular Occupation (ijreview.com)
- Parents On Welfare Are Bequeathing A Culture Of Welfare Unto Their Children (businessinsider.com)
- CHART: Welfare Reform Is Leaving More In Deep Poverty (motherjones.com)
- America’s New Normal: WELFARE STATE (tomohalloran.com)
- What Welfare Really Is (bvm4us.wordpress.com)
- U.S. spending on welfare fast approaching $1 trillion per year (wchildblog.com)
- Where’s the GOP’s anti-poverty agenda? (washingtonpost.com)