1) It can be described as the unalterable part of humanity that is inherent and innate to human beings and not dependent on factors such as gender, race or class. It includes concerns such as the meaning of life, the search for gratification, the sense of curiosity, the inevitability of isolation, or awareness regarding the inescapability of death.
2) Human condition including the ongoing search for ultimate meaning?
3) Several theories as to what humans all have in common. A popular example is that humans search for purpose, are curious and thrive on new information. High-level thought processes, such as self-awareness, rationality, and sapience, are considered to be defining features of what constitutes a person.It has been defined as humans’ capacity for good and evil.
A place which we humans inhabit.
Is it a sustainable activity?
Does it still exist in people’s heart and mind?
Why do we need to care for others?
- ELAN Blog ~ Week 46, Day 231 (elanenterprises.wordpress.com)
- Author’s Foreword from Codependence: The Dance of Wounded Souls (codependentrecoveryexpert.wordpress.com)
- Kryon via Lee Carrol: The Recalibration of Your Self – Your Core Being (aquariusparadigm.com)
- Change Yourself to Change the World Around You (parmenide.me)
- Why The ‘Meaning Of Life’ Doesn’t Really Matter (elitedaily.com)
- Benedict XVI and C. S. Lewis: The novelty of modern Agnosticism (and a possible response) (journeytowardseaster.wordpress.com)
- Humanity Is My Religion (alrasub.com)
- Letters to the River (naturalcourage.com)
- EPA Declares Humans a Pollutant To Be Phased Out by 2040 – Conservative Hideout 2.0 (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- Alan Hart: Are We Stupid? (thetruthseeker.co.uk)