“Achieves large scale, systemic and sustainable social change through a new invention, a different approach, a more rigorous application of known technologies or strategies, or a combination of these.
Focuses first and foremost on the social and/or ecological value creation and tries to optimize the financial value creation.
Innovates by finding a new product, a new service, or a new approach to a social problem.
Continuously refines and adapts approach in response to feedback”.
- Shoe String’s TOP 25 Social Entrepreneurs & Change Makers 2013 (shoestring.com.au)
- Innovative Rising Stars: Using Technology To Transform Lives (forbes.com)
- Funding available for Hope Social Enterprises (hopebusinessgateway.wordpress.com)
- Can social enterprise solve all social problems? (kuekjiahuimanse.wordpress.com)
- 7 Key Startup Principles for Keeping Up With Change (alleywatch.com)